Jan 23, 2008

My computer always goes wrong

The morden technology is so unreliable that I have spent near all of my life(excluding eating & zzZ) on fixing my computer. In MS-DOS age, I had to try to get 602KB main memory in order to get my PC games running. And it's not the most difficult part. Some PC games even need 630KB main memory to get my SoundBlaster working or I had to play my games with no music and sound effect. That's so terrible. The old x86 PCs had merely 640KB main memory!!! Where should I put my OS?

However, all of the tips&tricks about how to get 630KB free main memory are lost. These are only achievement during my childhood. I regret, I repent, and I need a place to record my life--a life which is full of computers' fixme. This is a place for me, and it's the place with life-long journey to fix my computer.

0 comments:

 
TEMPLATE HACKS AND TWEAKS BY [ METAMUSE ] BLACKCAT 1.1
/scripts/shBrushJScript.js'/>